| 2017/18 classes are winding down but please visit our Camp page for fun summer opportunities.
Fall 2018 Class Registration is Underway
Summer Camp Registration is now open
go to camp page
Class Schedule that is in progress now
Mondays Killingworth The Dance Corner
3:30 Advanced level
5:30 Beginner/Advanced Beginner
Norwalk - All Levels St Phillip's Norwalk - all levels
Adult Class - Ansonia
Adult class - 7:00 Milford Irish Heritage Society
Thursdays - Guilford Park and Rec All Levels
3:45 Beginner and Intermediate
Fridays - West Haven All Levels
4:00 Beginners and Advanced Beginners
Westbrook Dance Academy
* Children's Classes are one hour long, one class per week
*Classes consist of both step and Ceili dancing.
* Beginners start with the basic steps in the jig and some progress through Reel in the first year.
* Advanced Beginner continue with the Reel and progress onto the Hornpipe and Slip Jig
* Intermediate will work perfecting the Hornpipe and move on to Traditional Set Pieces
* Once the Hornpipe is perfected the dancers may get hard shoes, but will need both soft & hard.
These dancers will also continue to learn more advanced Reel and Slip Jig Steps.
* Advanced work on non traditional Set Pieces as well as other steps in Reel, Slip Jig and Treble Reel.
* All levels work on posture, turning feet out and technique as well as group and Ceili dances.
* Yes your dancer will learn Steps from Riverdance and Lord of The Dance, but we do not start out with this,
they have to work up to it.
For Adults Only
Wednesday at 7:00 Milford Irish Heritage Society email@example.com
Class Schedule for West Haven
West Haven Weeks of dancing 2017/2018
September Classes Start September 8th Free classes for all. Bring Friends to try the class
October October 27th Kids Help Dance a thon for Kids charity
November November 24th no class Thanksgiving break
December December 22rd and 29th no class Christmas
January Class Starts back January 5th
Bring a friend to dance day January 12th
March March 4th – Recital 2-4 at St Lawrence School Gym
March 10th – Milford St Patrick’s Day Parade
March 11th – New Haven St Patrick’s Day Parade
March 30th - no class Good Friday
June June are reserved for make – up classes, if we use them there will be no fee
Norwalk Class Weeks 2017/2018
Sept 26th Classes Resume (normally same time/same place)
Free Class 4:30-5:30
Pass the word, bring a friend $10.00 credit if they join.
Nov 22nd Thanksgiving Break no class
Dec 26th and January 2nd Christmas Break no class
Mar probably a week off for Easter food baskets
10th Stamford and Milford St Patrick's Day Parade If not enough to participate in Stamford
(I hope there will be), you can come join us in Milford
April 17th vacation
24th Bring a Friend to Class Day
29th Scheduled Last Day
June Make up classes to be scheduled if needed