| Fall 2018 Class Registration is Underway
Go to contact page to get more information if you are a new student or
register at the links below.
Class Schedule that is in progress now
Mondays Killingworth The Dance Corner
Norwalk - All Levels St Phillip's Norwalk - all levels
Adult class - 7:00 Milford Irish Heritage Society
Thursdays - Guilford Park and Rec All Levels
3:45 Beginner and Intermediate
Fridays - West Haven All Levels
4:00 Beginners and Advanced Beginners
Westbrook Dance Academy
* Children's Classes are one hour long, one class per week
*Classes consist of both step and Ceili dancing.
* Beginners start with the basic steps in the jig and some progress through Reel in the first year.
* Advanced Beginner continue with the Reel and progress onto the Hornpipe and Slip Jig
* Intermediate will work perfecting the Hornpipe and move on to Traditional Set Pieces
* Once the Hornpipe is perfected the dancers may get hard shoes, but will need both soft & hard.
These dancers will also continue to learn more advanced Reel and Slip Jig Steps.
* Advanced work on non traditional Set Pieces as well as other steps in Reel, Slip Jig and Treble Reel.
* All levels work on posture, turning feet out and technique as well as group and Ceili dances.
* Yes your dancer will learn Steps from Riverdance and Lord of The Dance, but we do not start out with this,
they have to work up to it.
For Adults Only
Wednesday at 5:45 Milford Irish Heritage Society firstname.lastname@example.org